Lawndale: 215.722.1160   |   Roslyn: 215.887.5540   |   Contact Us   |   H&M Taxes on Facebook

HM Taxes

What about my Kids?

If you have dependent children you can usually get significant deductions and/or credits to reduce your income taxes. 

Your credits may be reduced if your income is too high.

Call us for help to be sure you get the most available to you.

For a Free download on the subject, click here