A message about Coronavirus from Paul and Fred Miller
We are still taking appointments to have your tax returns filed and are doing everything we can to protect you during your visit to our office. Here’s what we are doing:
- Our preparers are keeping an appropriate social distance during your appointment, including no handshakes.
- We wipe down the desk and chairs with disinfectant regularly.
- We have anti-bacterial hand soap available for our customers. Our preparers are washing their hands frequently.
- If you chose not to wait in our waiting room, you can wait in your car. We ask you to call us when you arrive and we will call you back when we are ready for you.
If you’d like an alternative method of filing your taxes, we have these three alternatives:
- Drop off your tax return and we will call with follow up questions.
- Do your return over zoom which allows us to talk with you over video.
- Call us and we can file an extension so you can delay filing your taxes until June 15.
Our only caution is, if you are showing any symptoms of the coronavirus (coughing, fever, soar throat, runny nose), please delay your appointment until you are better. It is likely it is just a case of the flu, but we are doing everything we can to protect our preparers and other customers.
Thank you for your trust in us. We will do everything we can to make this a protected, healthy visit. As you can see from our website, we have a stable core of experienced preparers who give you a very high-quality return at an amazing price. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Paul E. Miller and Fred Miller
Managing Partners, H&M Tax Service